17 years ago
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Field Day!
Today was Bruce's Field Day at school. I was really nervous about him being out in the sun and about having to watch him while sitting out in the sun. (Our skin and the sun DO NOT mix well!) It was a sunny day, but there was also a really cool breeze so we survived! The kids all had fun competing in the various races, but it bothered me, like it always does, that not everyone gets a ribbon. I don't understand why there has to be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place! Can't they just give everyone a ribbon at the end for doing their best, no matter what that was? I am not a fan of competition.......SO unmotivating to me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Come to our school! They give everyone a ribbon just for participating!
Post a Comment